Department: Business Development
Location: In Country (Liberia)
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Work Experience: 5-7 Years or more
Over the last few years, iDT Labs has emerged as one of the leading companies in West Africa, strongly associated with driving change, social outcomes and impact through the deployment of innovative technology. It also has expanded its range of product lines and services to now constitute the following: Consulting Unit, iDT Cloud Services Unit, Careers.sl Unit, Fintech Unit. Together with these units, it also leads initiatives like Code for Sierra Leone and the Sierra Leone Fintech Association. For the Country Manager - Liberia, this poses exciting challenges as this position will be leading strategy and efforts to extend our brand, footprints and product range to Liberia.
The role will involve: a) business development and analysis e.g. deal origination, market research etc.; b) project coordination – procurement, project management etc.; c) stakeholder management e.g. thought-leadership, partner liaison, partner support; and d) measurement work e.g. result framework development, and monitoring.
The Country Manager position is critical to the success of iDT Labs’s market expansion approach. This person will operate as an iDT Labs staff member, and coordinator of iDT Labs’s work in ICT for Development and Financial Technology ecosystem in Liberia. As a result, this person will embody iDT Labs’s brand values for excellence, responsive professionalism and integrity. The Country Manager will have a high degree of flexibility to operate but will be supervised by the central Business Development Team at iDT Labs. This role would require the Country Manager to operate from Monrovia, Liberia, with significant travel to Freetown, Sierra Leone and so best suited.
- Conduct research to plot out technology landscape, demands and local capacity to meet those demands
- Identify and conduct SWOT analysis of competitors relative to each of our product lines
- Identify and highlight new exciting opportunities outside our existing product lines
- iDT Labs’ success in Sierra Leone will require managing a number of sometimes sensitive partnerships
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, along with discovering and exploring these potential opportunities.
- Promote brand awareness of iDT Labs amongst key development, private and public sector stakeholders
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- The initiation and management of iDT Labs’s existing portfolio in the Liberian market
- Management of all phases of the project lifecycle of the company's consulting portfolio
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
How To Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com